Literacy Aotearoa Masterton
About Literacy Aotearoa Masterton
Our core activity is delivering learning services to adults nationwide, in the community and in workplaces, assisting them to improve their literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
Programmes are at “No Cost” to NZ Citizens or Residents 16 years and over *
– Computing – Beginners and refresher level. Includes Microsoft Docs & Excel.
– Digital devices.
– LLN – Improve your reading, writing or maths.
– Learning Steps – Literacy Basics
– CV Programme
– Essential Communication Skills
– Driver Education
– Financial my Future
– Work Ready – Road to Employment
– Well Steps (Healthy Lifestyle)
Business hours 9.30am-4.00pm Monday-Thursday, 9.30am-2.00pm Friday