Wairarapa District Health Board
About Wairarapa District Health Board
Wairarapa DHB plans, funds, delivers and contracts services to meet the current and future healthcare needs of around 48,000 residents of Martinborough, Featherston, Greytown, Carterton, Masterton and outlying rural districts.
We deliver medical, surgical and emergency care services across Wairarapa including at our main hospital campus at the north end of Masterton, from our community nursing and regional public health hub, and through our health and disability service partners.
We work in partnership with a range of healthcare providers including:
• Medical centres and community health clinics
• Aged residential care homes
• Home support services
• Mental health providers
• Dental health services
• Laboratory and radiology services
• Drug and alcohol support agencies
• Other healthcare services including: optometrists, physiotherapists and podiatrists.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week