Wairarapa Safer Community Trust
WSCT is a non-profit organisation which was historically Southern Wairarapa Safer Community Council.
We are a team of people that have been working in the Wairarapa community for over 17 years, with commitment and passion for those who seek our assistance.
CAN WE HELP YOU?
- We work with young people / rangatahi
- We work with families / whanau
- Offer Budgeting
- Offer Parent Education & Support
- Agency for Wairarapa Foodbanks
- Access to Emergency Foodbank
WSCT offers many other services; contact us now for more information.
Open hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Closed public holidays