Pathways – Masterton
About Pathways - Masterton
Pathways are a Mental Health and Addiction service. They strive themselves on being a service of excellence with a strong focus on doing whatever it takes to support the people they walk alongside. They have a number of services available including:
- REAL- working with youth between the ages 12-24 years old with co-existing mental health and addiction challenges.
- Adult AOD service working with people who struggle with substance use and addictions. We offer relapse prevention education, counselling, and intervention
- Social detox and planned mental health respite
- Access and choice – Short term follow up and support, Facilitating Early access into services, with support being offered by a health improvement practitioner, health coach and support worker
- Community mobile service – Providing community support to people who experience mental health and addiction challenges. We support people with medication management, community engagement, activities, and advocacy
- OST- Opioid substitution team- Providing specialist treatment to people who are opioid dependent to create and enhance recovery outcomes while building social capital
- Housing and recovery – Provides short term and long term supported living for people who experience significant mental health or addictions, requiring support to gain independent living skills and achieve goals they have identified they would like to achieve
Masterton office business hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.