About Oasis Wairarapa
The Salvation Army Oasis provides FREE and confidential support to people affected by gambling harm.
- Gambling counselling support is provided over the phone, email, chat, video-call and face to face.
- Counselling for families and whānau with or without the gambler present
- Assistance for self-exclusion from gambling venues
- Information and support to block online gambling
- Pastoral support services through Salvation Army Officers
- We can also help connect you to other health and social services depending on your needs. e.g. G.P, Mental health services, legal support, housing, Work and Income etc
- Education – Book an education, screening or awareness workshop from the Oasis team
- Request harm minimisation / host responsibility supporting venues to keep gamblers safe
- Youth – supporting youth 14 years and older
Masterton Office business hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. 8:30am to 5pm. Appointments on Monday & Friday and outside of opening hours may be arranged on request.
Satellite clinics: located in Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt and at their main office in Wellington.